- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 34.9 Hz
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 3.448
- Electrical Q (Qes): 0.714
- Total Loudspeaker Q (Qts): 0.591
- Equivalent Compliance Volume (Vas): 30L
- D.C. Coil Resistance (Re): 6Ω
- Cone Area (Sd): 47.75 sq in
- Linear Excurson (Xmax): 12mm
- RMS Power Rating (Prms): 250RMS
- Sensitivity (SPL1w/1m): 84.7 dB
The woofer can work in a number of pre-made enclosures. The woofer works in a sealed enclosure offering a great overall sound at or around 1.0 cubic foot per driver. We have seen it also installed in some vented enclosures to offer a little more BOOM. Depending on what you are looking to hear! The woofer can be ran into a 4ohm mono load when using a pair of them as this is a good solution for using an inexpensive class AB amplifier or if you are using a mild Class D amplifier , you can also wire a pair into a 1 ohm mono load per pair. Either way this woofer will impress anyone that is shopping in this price range!
- The COMP series of woofers are available in a 1 0″ and 12″ model, and they are dual 4ohm sub, being a DVC 4 ohm coil you can wire them into a 4ohm mono load or a 1 ohm mono load when working with a pair of them.
- The COMP woofers use a dual NOMEX spider allow the woofer to have very strong linear control.
- The COMP woofers also use an integrated tinsel that will allow for better power handling while the woofer is moving at peak excursion.
- The motor on the COMP series of woofers is a 65oz. Y35 motor offering great motor strength. It is also extended and vented to allow additional cooling ability.
- The voice coil on the COMP woofers is a 2″ aluminum voice coil that has a higher temperature allowance than many other woofers in this price class! The higher the temperature the more power the woofer can take!
- The cage on the COMP series woofer is a TJ Steel cage that allows great heat dissipation and with vented outlets on the cage you are assured the best cooling in the voice coil gap!
- The cone on the COMP woofer is a very rigid vacuumed poly cone and its a one piece cone giving it additional strength.
- The surround is a 3 layer butyl surround offering additional linear control.
- The COMP woofer has been one of our best selling woofers and it leads its price class as its packed with features normally found in high-end woofers.