- Continuous Power Rating (RMS)- Measured at 14.4 Battery Volts
- 4 Ω Load Per Channel : 75 Watts x 2
- 2 Ω Load Per Channel : 100 Watts x 2
- 4 Ω Load Bridged (Mono) : 200 Watts x 1
- Amplifier Fuse Rating (Amp / Type) : (1)30A / AWG
- Height : 2.0″ (5.08cm)
- Width : 10.5″ (26.67cm)
- Length : 10.24″ (26.00cm)
The DX200.2 is our entry level 2 channel class AB amplifier. This amplifier is very versatile in what it can do. For starters if you are doing a speaker upgrade this will be a great amp to run those speakers, or if you are adding a component set to a vehicle this will also be a great amplifier to provide clean accurate sound. The DX200.2 produces 75 watts RMS x 2 @ 4ohms at 13.8volts.
- The amplifier has a full adjustable crossover so running a speaker to a subwoofer is possible with the DX200.2. The amplifier will produce more power in a 2ohm stereo load or a 4ohm mono load. We have seen alot of success with many customers showcasing a combo of the DX200.2 with a pair of Comp woofers in a 4ohm mono load.
- The DX200.2 will over produce around 350 watts of RMS power in this rating and is good enough amount of power to please any entry level listener.
- The amplifier will take 8ga power and ground wire and has a self venting heatsink that allows for great heat dissipation.